We offer returns 14 days from receiving your item. If you have changed your mind for any reason, you can send us it back in the same condition you received it to our warehouse address shown below. You must first contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a return first, stating your reasons.
We will issue you an RMA number for your return and email you an RMA label with instructions. Failure to include your RMA label will delay the refund. The RMA label identifies you as a customer, so we know where the item sent back has come from. This is not a postage label. If you are wanting to return the item due to it being defective or faulty, we will send you out a new one and there’s no need to return the defective item as long as we have photographic, descriptive or video evidence to support this.
It is your responsibility to send the item back to us, we do not cover return postage costs. Once you have first contacted us about the return, included your RMA label and sent the item back to us you will need to email back with proof of receipt that you have sent the item back. This can be screenshot, a photograph, an email, etc. Once we receive the item we will release your refund.
If the item we receive back is damaged in anyway, we may only be able to offer a partial refund.
Return Address (Your RMA label will include this):
Att: Returns Department
825 Towbin Ave
Lakewood, NJ 08701
Return Process Summary
- First contact us at email@example.com stating that you wish to return an item and let us know the reason.
- We will issue you an RMA number and label, and email you the instructions for your return.
- If returning because the item is defective or damaged, we will send you out a new one (after you provide descriptive, photographic and video proof of the fault). There is no need to return a faulty/defective item.
- For all other reasons you can return the item to our New Jersey warehouse. You are responsible for return postage.
- Once you have sent item back, please email us back at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide proof of receipt for the postage, so we know it is on the way.
- When we receive item back, we will release your refund. You will get an email notification of this.